Protection and Prevention is Important during Menstrual Cramp!
Women are a very strange gift of God!
Strange! You might think, why strange? Because she is soft, she is delicate, she is innocent, but at the same time, she is strong, she is tough and she is powerful. You can never find any creation, so unique, so distinctive and so special in its own way. Maybe that’s why the pleasure to give birth is with women. A pleasure that is attained after a lot of pain and discomfort. Carrying a baby in the womb is a nine-month procedure, but one cherished for life. For thirty years every month a lady has to spend 5 special days of her life in discomfort to grace the glory of god.But, it’s also important for you to know that the cramps of the days are incomparable as the bleeding is due to the rupture of the ovary and the blood vessels in the inner uterine area.
Every girl needs great care and comfort during these special days of life. Whether at home or other place it is every individual’s duty to express the warmth and respect the situation in which a lady is. There are many ways in which one can show the concern, a few are listed below:
- High quality sanitary pads are very important for hygiene and protection at the time of the periods. There are a variety of sanitary napkins available in the market. It is a must to purchase the right one and not depend on any random alternative.
- Heat helps a lot to relieve the pain. Placing a heating pad or a bottle of hot water on tummy or the lower back and take rest.
- Hot drinks and warm water are a great relief in mild pain and discomfort. But at the same time, it is also suggested to avoid foods with salt and caffeine.
- A gentle massage on the lower back and abdomen increases the oxygen supply and relieving the excess of contraction on the nearby blood vessels that causes pain.
- No matter if it is school, office or home, medicines like acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen are the best painkillers for relief from menstrual cramps. One can also go for Aspirin, as soon as the bleeding starts.
However, if the cramps are severe, it is important to consult the doctor. Any type of prolonged pain can be the cause of another problem that might not be known. A few tests and pelvic exams can help you get proper treatment, making the body function properly and relieving you from the excess pain you are not supposed to face. Proper care and love can always make any pain go away. So it is important that whatever environment you are in, make a girl or a woman next to you feel warm and easy. Proper attention at this time can affect the mental and psychological status as well.
Follow Senitta on their social media handles for such informative and engaging reads. Visit the links below.